Monday, February 16, 2009

Smiles!

When you are happy, you smile. =D
So I recently got a book which list down the 14,000 things that made the author happy! Oh well, some things that made her happy doesn't makes me happy. So I shall make a list of things that make me happy today and tomorrow and the day after tomorrow and the next day after the day after tomorrow and on and on and on. She have been compiling the list since she was in sixth grade!

1. Rainy weathers
2. Sunny weathers
3. Apple strudels
4. Ice
5. Koala Bears
6. Monkeys
7. Soda float
8. Banana split
9. Orea
10. Doggies licking my feet
11. Strong wind
12. Beaches
13. Robert Pattinson
14. Watching my favourite sport on teevee
15. Having a good haircut
16. Eating the best durian
17. Watching Mary Poppins
18. Walking down an old-fashioned street
19. Hiding under the blanket
20. Drinking honey.

So I shall leave it with 20 first! =D 20 Tomorrow again. What your's?



- Michelle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home