Saturday, February 21, 2009

Google, my forever best friend!
Received two sms about the bugis attack.
Oh, one is from Christina! Remember the HIV needles that email? Haha! Got it from her too! HAHAHA.


Oh anyway, perhaps many of you have recieved the sms about terrorist planning bomb attack on our Bugis. It's a hoax!
Once again!
Singaporeans (*maybe? maybe not? By Singaporeans, I actually mean people living in Singapore*) are too bored with the life here already! But I seriously wonder what the person was thinking when he/she (*probably a he*) is thinking when he is drafting the sms and deciding to send them out luh!
Tsktsk! See, whenever I recieve such mails/messages, I have my trusty google to go check it for me! =D
haha!

But hopefully it can scare away some children from Bugis! It's always overcrowding and I badly need to trim my bushy eyebrows! =0(

- Michelle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home